Pages

Monday, September 17, 2012

Project 52 - week 37 | Katy Houston Photographer

Detail.....
There were soooo many details that I failed to capture on camera this week.  But one rainy night I did take out the camera and shoot a little.  The first images I absolutely love as my sweet 2 year old was all about the details in her play....she seated, reseated, arranged, rearranged, adjusted, and readjusted her 3 dollies I couldn't even tell you how many times.  She wanted them to be a certain way...this spoke detail to me.  Meanwhile, my other precious daughter was building legos with her daddy...well...she was building and he was watching since she took over all the details of this special bathroom.  Notice it has a urinal too LOL.
Our evening was captured to remember for the rest of our lives......these are meaningful details.
Head over to see the wonderful talents of other photographers starting with:
Heather Robinson, Durham, NC





7 comments:

  1. there is something very compelling about the b/w doll images...the first is like a stolen moment; the second, the lineup, the expression - something really interesting in this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is becoming my favorite week, I am loving looking at all the details everyone has captured! The first 2 pictures are so incredibly sweet. What precious moments you captured!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are all so sweet tiffany! and it is good to have you back this week. the second picture, the black and white with the dolls...is WONDERFUL. really cool and moving.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back Tiffany! These are so sweet. I love the one of your girl sitting with her dolls and hugging one so tightly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So nice to see you Tiffany (in a interwebs kind of way)! As with most everyone else, really love the second one. =)

    ReplyDelete